I love Thyme. I started a small plant 2 years ago and now it is taking over. I have to keep pulling plants out and throwing them away. It does make a great ground cover though.
Thyme is one of my favorite herbs. These health benefits may or may not be true. For me thyme is something I won't live without.
1. Thyme fights my sore throats. You know, they use it in the old brown Listerine.
They used to advertise that Listerine helped sore throats but I think they were
made to stop claiming that. I use thyme for my throat.
2. Thyme is another herb I use to help clear thrush.
3. It may fight cancer. I don't know if it does or doesn't... but I will try anything to
try and keep cancer away.
4. Thyme kills fungus for me. That is why I use it to clear thrush... among other things.
5. I was just reading where Thyme can help with Shingles. I will be keeping this
in the back of my mind in case I need it.