I have been having ringing in my ears for well over 6 months now. I never thought I had a sinus problem, but when my nose was a little stuffy, my ears would ring worse and my tongue would burn. The method I am doing will also help to unclog the inner ear or eustachian tube which I thought might be the problem with the ringing in my ears.
While I was doing the Deep Sinus Cleanse, I was also working on my mouth, throat, ears and eyes to clear everything at once.
Little did I know when I started this, that I would be opening up a huge can of worms. I do mean worms. 4 of them for sure... possibly 6. Is that disgusting or what?
Like I said, I didn't think I had a sinus problem so I was really surprised when after a few days, my nose stuffed up so bad that it felt like someone shoved cement up my nose. It got so bad, that I had my Hubs go out and buy me a sinus steamer. I could not figure out why I was so stuffed and it wouldn't go away.
When I started on the Grapefruit Seed Extract, I really stuffed up and when I did the mouth rinse, it burned. That is when I got a flashlight and decided to look into my throat. OMG! CANDIDA WAS IN MY THROAT AND ON MY TONSILS..... EVERYWHERE. I knew if it was there, it was also in my sinuses, ears and eyes and probably the rest of my body. So that is why my ears are ringing and my tongue is burning. Candida / Thrush !!! I had no idea, although I should have. When you have systemic candida, you heal it in one place and it pops up in another, until you get it all healed. This can take many years.
Here are some signs that I had that I think were toxin die off symptoms or possibly just part of getting rid of all the sludge and candida that had built up in my sinuses.
. My sinuses hurt so bad my face hurt
. Flu like symptoms
. Sinuses so blocked I couldn't sleep, didn't want to talk... I just wanted to be left alone.
The sinus steamer really worked for the blocked sinuses. I used it as often as I needed, which was quite a lot.
Here is how I deep clean my sinuses
1. I needed a netti pot for this. I sometimes use a saline rinse, tap water with a little salt in it Or... I used a barberry root tea that I made from barberry root I bought. To 2 cups of water I added a heaping Teaspoon of Barberry root. I then strained it and put it into a jar. To the jar (cool barberry root tea) I added 1 toe of minced garlic, let it set a few hours and strain again. I fill the netti pot about 1/2 full with the mixture and add warm water to the netti pot.
I am listing different things I used in my netti pot. I would use one for 5 days and then switch to something else so my body didn't become immune. Just to let you know, Grapefruit Seed Extract worked the best for me. It is supposedly a natural antibiotic that is suppose will kill off yeast and fungus without killing the good bacteria.
2. This can get really messy really fast so I always have a towel ready to wipe up.
3. I Started by pouring the solution into one side of my nose, when it starts to come out the other side, I used my fingers to plug my nose, like I would do if I was under water. (I practiced using the Netti Pot before I started this)
4. I then held my breath and put my tongue backwards in my mouth to try to plug the spot where the water would drain into my throat. This was a little hard at first but eventually I got the hang of it.
5. I put the netti pot down, then... I tipped my head up so I was looking at the ceiling and counted to 10. Still holding my breath.
6. Now I tipped my head to the right, count to 10 and then to the left, count to 10. I wold sometimes run out of breath before I counted all this.
7. Next I leaned forward like I lost something on the floor and was looking for it. Count to 10... I had to count fast because I need practice holding my breath.
8. I Put my face over the sink, opened my mouth and the liquid run out my nose.
9. I now blew my nose, not hard but lightly
10. Then I popped my ears to relieve any pressure in them, and blew my nose again
I did this 3 to 4 times a day. Like I said, I got a lot of crap out and it kept changing colors. My sinuses are feeling so much better now. I hope they stay this way. I am thinking I might want to do this once a day just so it doesn't happen again.
What I Used In My Netti Pot
Grapefruit Seed Extract (This worked the best for clearing the candida / thrush
Barberry Root Tea And Garlic
Thyme And Water
Peroxice And Water
Garlic And Water
Rosemary And Water
Sage And Water
Vinegar And Water (this worked the best for me but I only did it one day)
I would do the above on a 5 day rotation.
After I Deep cleaned my sinuses, I would do my mouth and throat, then move to my eyes. I would do my ears last so I could keep my head tilted to one side or the other for a little while.
I also started cutting back on carbs and taking antifungals by mouth to kill any fungus that might be in my body
If you decide to do this Do It At Your Own Risk It worked for me, but who knows how safe it is. I am not a doctor, I am just someone who is trying to heal themselves because the doctors can't or won't do it on my terms. If I would of gone to the doctor for this, they would of given me antibiotics and then everything I did would be in vain.
Just to let you know.... after doing this for 6 weeks, my ears no longer ring, so.... The Deep Sinus Cleanse worked for me. I will continue to do the netti pot with salt once a day, plus I will rinse my throat, put someting in my ears and wash my eyes out.
Below Is A ReCap Of Everything I did to stop the ringing in my ears, heal my cracked burning tongue and clear my sinuses.
Cleanse the mouth and throat
Deep Sinus Cleanse
Stop Ringing In Ears
Washing The Eyes
How I Drained My Eustachain Tube To Stop Ringing In Ears
Here are some signs that told me I had Parasites in my sinuses
Signs Of Parasites In Nose
Coughing (especially at night when trying to sleep
Headache ( usually in sinus )
Fever Blister In
Nose (Cold Sore In Nose)
NEVER DO ANYTHING YOU SEE ON THIS BLOG WITHOUT CHECKING WITH YOUR DR.